Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 4

Grace

Day Four: This was a really hard setup. Took me about ten minutes to make the setup for this shot and then about 20 pictures to get the lighting right. The image itself is not edited what so ever. The only thing done was the light and colours in the plant and set up and how the camera shot it. The reason why this was so hard was because this was taken at night with a breeze. Over all, I'm really pleased with this shot.

Edit: I had opted to publish this into a group on a website who searches for the highest quality pieces. This is what I recieved: 
" Very nice. Beautiful light, nice focus and well composed." Needless to say, it was accepted.
I'm very happy! What do you have to say?
 

Tech Stuff:
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Shutter Speed: 1/32 second
Aperture: F/4.5
Focal Length: 35mm
ISO Speed: 1600

You can find this art posted on deviantART here.

No comments:

Post a Comment