Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 11


T r i b a l

Day Eleven: This. Is. My. Fav. I absolutely love this shot. Yeah, that sounds a bit conceded, I admit that. However, I really feel that way. I mean, I think I did a good job on this.
The colours/tones make me think of the movie Avatar and the plants on Pandora. 
I don't know what I don't love about this.

Edit: I had opted to submit this to a group on a website who's choices are extremely watched for the highest quality pieces. This is what I recieved:
"Hi, we have elected not accept this shot, the image quality is good, but there is no real sense of anything to draw the viewers eye in and such, get closer, and try to study the textures instead of an overview with no real sense of composition"
 So, I ask, what can I do to improve my shot next time?? Thanks! 

Tech Stuff:
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T1i
1/21 second
F/16.0
55 mm
800
 

You can find this picture on deviantART here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment